Process Reaction Vessels
Our Multipurpose Reaction & Distillation Systems like process reaction vessel, industrial reaction vessel, industrial reaction vessels, process reaction plants for manufacture of Bulk Drugs and APIs are designed keeping into consideration the various Process Parameters, also including clean-ability & product impurity profile. Based on these data, we analyze the Heat Transfer requirements, Degree of Agitation, Pressure - Temperature Ratings, Space Availability, Surface Finish requirements, Product Properties, HAZOP Studies, Corrosion Allowance etc., to offer an optimum system suiting your application.
• Offered complete GMP systems with Basic & Process Engineering, Layout & Detail Engineering.
• Also meeting 'C-GMP' Standards and stringent requirements of International regulatory bodies like USFDA, UKMCA, TGA etc.
• Designed in accordance with the various international codes for Pressure parts
• Internal surface finish’ up to 600 Grits with Mechanical / Electro-polishing having Crevice-free Internals to avoid
• contamination and facilitate thorough cleaning during product changeovers
• Condenser vapour side is removable to facilitate manual cleaning
• Pre - insulation for hot and cold service with removable SS304 cladding
• Specially designed sealing mechanisms for bearing housing to prevent grease leakage even in a solvent atmosphere
• Offered German Helical gearbox having high efficiency and Quadralip Oil Seal to prevent frequent seal failure resulting in oil leakages, also available with oil leakage collection chamber
• Offered with various types of agitators such as Anchor, Turbine, MIG, Hydrofoil, Propeller, Helical and Contra mixer etc.
• The Vessel, Receiver, Column & Condensers with bolted openings can be dismantled to facilitate manual cleaning periodically or between product changeovers
• The Nozzle & the Reflux line connections can be provided with Sanitary Triclamp, DIN, SMS, IDF or flange ends as specified by the user.